Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Shark Party!

Last Sunday we had Eric's 3rd birthday party. He chose a Shark/Sea Animal theme. It was really fun to plan his party this year because he is aware of it and got so excited about every little detail. Here are some pictures from the fun afternoon!

The decor

Playing with Cori


Wilma, Bob & Christian

 Varvels


He got super spoiled with all the presents!

Silly Guy

Dee

...because I never have my picture taken anymore :)

Birthday Boy cupcake

Singing "Happy Birthday."
Eric sang the whole song, changing the words as he went: "Happy Birthday to me..."

Kiddos choosing their cupcake

My goofy friends :)


Val picked a star fish cupcake!

Kissing the pinata. I guess he really liked it!

"Beating" the pinata, as he said.


Paparazzi

Eric had so much fun playing with his cousins. He hasn't stopped talking about it since! His actual birthday is Sunday, so I'll post again then.


No comments: