Anyway, that's just an update on me and what I'm doing with Sunshiney Day...
Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Craft Shows
This past weekend, my mom and I had a booth at Bate's Nut Farm. She has been awesome, and my sister, too; going to these shows and helping out in a million ways. This is the 5th craft show we've done this fall. As most of you know I have been selling t-shirts for kids for about a year or so. Mostly to friends, but also on Etsy and at these craft shows. After this fall, I can say with great conviction that these shows are a lot of work! Weather, crowds and sales are pretty unpredictable. This one went pretty well, but it wasn't like we sold out of anything. I think I have decided to maybe do one or two a year, and otherwise just stick to the trickle of sales from Esty and friends/family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment