Monday, July 22, 2013

Makes Me Laugh

These are some things the boys have said/done lately. They crack me up!

Eric is really into fossils right now. He was telling me how much he wished he had a fish fossil. Then he came up with a plan: We'll get a new pet fish, then when it gets sick and dies, we'll take its skin off and disinfect the bones. Then we'll be able to make a fish fossil. Problem solved. 

I taught Jake how to use the flap (or "wiener pocket" as its called around here) on the front of his undies because he had trouble getting them off to go potty. The thing is he can't quite get it back inside the pocket when he's done (and of course undies are the only piece of clothing he'll wear, so he's quite a sight). I guess it's a step up from going about his day *completely* naked, right?

For some reason Eric thought "guts" and "butts" were the same thing. So after I clarified it for him, he spent that day coming up with reasons to say "guts", while smiling slyly, like he was getting away with something naughty.


I was talking the boys about where God is... Outer space, "Mountain Everest", in our hearts… Jake couldn't  stop laughing he thought it was so funny that Jesus is in there eating up all our food. 

E: Can you feed me? I'm as hungry as a tyrannosaurus with an empty stomach!

Name that kid: 
-had to be told, "you may not put your toes in your sister's mouth".
-galloped over to me and yelled, "Heeeyyyyyy, Jenny!"
-handed me a cup of pee

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

LOL. I'm guessing Lela is not the correct answer to any of the "Name that Kid" scenarios.