Here are a few more things I heard the past couple of weeks...
Eric To me: "I love you, Girl."
(He often calls me "Girl")
Christian to Eric: "I like you."
Eric: "I like Mommy."
Reading his dinosaur encyclopedia: "Mom, can I have some square crackers while I look at my Dinosaur Bible?"
Coming out of his room at night: "Mom, I'm as scared as a little bug."
He noticed some cans on the side of the road while we were driving. I reminded him that was called littering and it was bad for the environment. He said, "Ya, and if you do it, you'll have to go to Jell-O".
Last weekend we were at my grandma's and Eric was playing with Eden and Will. Eden was being the "teacher" and showing the boys an ABC book. Just like a teacher, she was pausing to wait for their responses. She came to the letter V: "This is a vvv.... Volcano, that's right! And it's uuuuh.... (no response) uuuuh... Uuuuh-ruptin'!"
No comments:
Post a Comment