Monday, March 12, 2012

Dirty Thirty

It happened, guys. I turned 30. I had a really lovely weekend. There was sleeping in, roses, breakfast in bed, shopping, eating, more shopping, more eating, friends and family.
Eric gave me let me borrow a jar of his favorite toy snakes, frogs and lizards. Jake gave me the wonderful birthday preseent of taking TWO -count them- TWO naps!

For dinner Christian took me to Bali Hai Restaurant on Shelter Island while the grandmas kept the boys. We sat at a table by the water and got to watch the San Diego cityscape as the sun went down. Then we went home and snuggled into bed with a little more wine and some White Collar DVDs.

I thouroughly enjoyed celebrating my arrival on "the wrong side of thirty" and feel very blessed :)

At Bali Hai Restaurant

Table by the water

Birthday Creme Brulee

Lunch with Sarah

Another birthday dessert!


No comments: