~ "Get over here, Mommy! You wanna help me build the Cretaceous Era?"
~ "Hey Mom, can you get some juice for my little man, Jake?"
He has been trying hard to talk to us when he gets upset, instead of losing his temper and whopping his brother. Here are some of his efforts at self-control.
~ Mom, he won't stop. He's making me freak out!"
~ "Stop it!" (pausing to try and find the words that won't get him in trouble) "You... Huge... Baby!"
~ Snuggling into bed at night: "Come and lay by me Mommy. So I can pre-tect you."
~ Eating candy: "I love Kitty Cat Bars!"
~Me: "Peew! Did you toot?"
E: "No. It was just air coming out of my bottom again."
~ And this one from my mom. He came out of the bathroom the other morning and said: "My wiener was going crazy in there!"
1 comment:
I really like this kid, too. He is something else!!!
Post a Comment