Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Almost 34 weeks!

I just got home from my doctor appointment. I am 33w 5d pregnant and getting more and more anxious to meet this little girl! Everything is going beautifully. Dr. L calls this another "vanilla pudding pregnancy". Everything is going normally and by-the-book. I am very thankful for that (and he is too)! He says my numbers look great and I am a model pregnant lady... I celebrated by getting a large fries at McDonald's on my way home :)

I am still feeling ok, though I am pretty sore and tired by the end of the day! Fewer and fewer things fit me and since she is sitting so low, my favorite part of the day is changing out of my clothes into jammies or Christian's old boxers. So much more comfy!! :)

The boys are very excited to meet her and both of them tell her they love her and give her kisses every day. We were a little worried Jake was not going to give up his baby status easily, but the past few weeks he seems to be understanding what is happening a bit more and is happy about it.

Here is our chubby-cheeked sweetie :)

And here is my belly 
(and Jake being very mad about something)




No comments: