As you will see from the photos, Jacob is a nice, healthy boy. I will take him in Friday for his 2 month dr. appointment and will know for sure how much he weighs. But last week we did weigh him (stood on scale with and without him) and it showed a little more than 16 pounds! I'm not sure how accurate that is, so we'll see...
He's full of smiles and coos these days. This is such a fun time, and his little personality is showing up more and more. He's overall pretty mellow, but definitely has days when nothing makes him happy. He is still a little cross-eyed, but they seem to be straightening out :) We are in love with this little guy!
We had a lovely Thanksgiving with my family (no pictures). About 35 of us were able to be there at my Gramma's house and celebrate together. It was really nice!
Let's see, how about some pictures?
Reading Christmas books by the tree
Tummy Time with a reindeer
This is at the Fallbrook Christmas Parade. Apparently this is like the only picture I took.
Sometimes, when it's the middle of the day and you're still in your jammies,
you just throw on your boots when you go out to play.
I love these guys!
Tubby Jake in the tub with big bro :)
Looking at the lights :)
My sweet baby
Love that face!
1 comment:
I've lived in Fallbrook for 8 Christmases, and have never been to the parade. I didn't even know there WAS a parade until about 3 years ago! Cute pictures of the kids!
Post a Comment