Friday, November 5, 2010

My Infomercial :)

Christmas is coming! Get a jump on gifts for the little ones in your life!

These are some photos of the other shirts and things I make. I can do any of them any way you want!

Personalized Name Shirts
You choose shirt color and whether you'd like a t-shirt or onesie.



$15 each or 2/$25
Big/lil Bro/Sis Shirts
A fun way to announce an upcoming addition to the family, or for birth announcements, too!

Choose Pink, Blue or White shirt. For Sis shirt lettering, choose Brights, or Pinks & Purples.


 $15 each or 2/$25
 Diaper Pouches & Totes
Keep diapers, wipes, and disposable changing pad all in one spot. Easy to grab and go. Keep one in the car!

These can be customized any way you like. Choose from designs I've already done, or just let me know what you want and I can do that too! Maybe to match a nursery theme, or child's favorite animal...
Coordinating sets: $25




Diaper Pouches : $15

I'm happy to ship these items to you!

No comments: