Tuesday, March 23, 2010

This and That

The phrase that we find ourselves saying about Eric all the time is that he’s "On a Mission". This is totally his personality. He has something he wants/needs to do, and that is all he can think about (hmm, sounds like Daddy) . Whether that is emptying a container, taking all the pillows off the couch, or moving toys from one bin to another. One “Mission” he’s been on several times this week is bringing all his balls from around the house and piling them on the couch. I don't have any pictures to go with this, I'm just saying...

With all this nice weather, we’ve been playing outside a lot!


If it was up to Eric, he would spend the entire day outside, so sometimes I have to “entice” him to go back in the house. We used to go pick a “ball” off the tangerine tree, but their season is over now. Today it was a “Pah-cah”.

(Yes, I feed my child these Mexican popsicles that are pure sugar and preservatives :))


A few weeks ago I gave Eric his first haircut. He was getting pretty shaggy. Christian was working late the night I finally decided to do it, so I didn’t have anyone taking pictures. I put him in his high chair and gave him some pudding (only a little hair got in it), and he sat pretty still for about 10 minutes for me, so I was happy. It’s not the most beautiful haircut in the world, but I think he’s cute!



Recently Eric seems to be getting over some of his pickiness with food. He's eating more and trying more. We had Chinese food and discovered that he LOVES brocoli. He couldn't pile it into his mouth fast enough!

We are just having so much fun with this little guy. He is such a little lover and snuggler. He wraps his little arms around us and pats us and can give real smooching kisses (when he wants to). I love those times of day when he wants to climb up in my lap and just snuggle with a bottle or look at a book with me. I hope he doesn’t grow out of that any time soon!

No comments: