Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Beloved Wall

So about a year ago I painted the word "Beloved" on my wall, fully intending to then hang family photos around it. Surprise - I didn't! The word beloved has been a really special word in my life and faith since college, and it has sort of become my "life word".

My cousin, Miranda, re-inspired me the other day in her blog about having a "word of the year", so I decided: seriously, hang the pictures already! So I made my sister and husband help me, and, Voila! The Beloved Wall is no longer just a beloved wall, but a wall full of some of the most beloved people in my life!

2 comments:

The Werfs said...

Love it, Jenny! It looks so awesome!

Rebecca said...

Jenny, this is so beautiful! I see that photo of you + Christian + Eric's ultrasound photo included in the collection - did I ever tell you on FB how much I love that photo? I hope you enjoy seeing your photo collage every day!