So I got Eric this free app (ZooWho) on my phone this morning. One of the features is this parrot who repeats everything you say to it. He is Eric's new best friend! At first he was a little apprehensive. I showed him how it worked, but he was wary of saying anything to it. After a while he quietly tried it out. "Horse." (
"Horse.") "Dinosaur."
("Dinosaur.") That was all it took. Now they are BFFs.
So far he has given it a tour of his room, fed it waffles, taken it to the bathroom and made me draw it a picture (of a parrot, of course). When I took the phone and sent him to his room for a time-out earlier (because he was making Polly yell at his brother) he told it "Don't worry, Parrot!"
Here he is drawing it some pictures.
All in all I am quite impressed with this free app :)
No comments:
Post a Comment