Over the past few months I've been making shirts, diaper pouches and some other stuff to sell at a craft fair this fall. I finished all those, and with this baby still not here, I'm feeling like I need some more projects (and you're not gonna catch me scrubbing baseboards or washing windows right now). So I decided to make some Halloween and Thanksgiving ones. I think the colors are even cuter in person...
Lil Punkin'
Sizes: Short-sleeve onesie 3-6 mos (the Gerber ones, they fit small), Long-sleeve 12 mos, Long-sleeve 24 mos.
Lil Turkey (blue)
Sizes: Short-sleeve onesie 3-6 mos, Long-sleeve 12 mos.
Lil Turkey (pink)
Sizes: Short-sleeve onesie 3-6 mos, Long-sleeve 24 mos.
If you want a different size, just let me know!
$15 or 2/$25
All hand-appliqued.
BTW, I also do big bro/lil bro and big sis/lil sis ones, and personalized name shirts (great gift idea...). If you're interested I have pics and would be happy to make you one/some :)
No comments:
Post a Comment