This past weekend we drove up to Hume Lake for the De Haan family reunion (Christian's mom's family). As we drove up to the campsite it was pouring rain and as we pulled in it began to hail! Nice big jellybean-sized hail. I was a little worried about camping with a baby in this weather, but it cleared up right after that and was nice the rest of the time. It was so fun to see so many of Christian's family. There were about 50 of us altoghether although I really didn't get many good pictures...
Christian and I were playing cards and he woke up, so he got to hang out for a while.
Goofy boy
Eric was such a trooper on this long roadtrip. He slept really well with me, since it was so cold. After we were done camping we met up with my old roommate Amy in Fresno. We had dinner and stayed in a hotel there. I forgot to take any pictures of that part of the trip, but it was really fun to see her. Everytime Eric looked at her he broke out in a huge smile. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment