Friday, March 20, 2009

3 Months Old!

Eric turned 3 months this week! We celebrated by having his pictures taken. I walked in thinking I would just get my free sitting and the free 8x10 from the coupon I had. Then they show you all these adorable pictures of your baby... you can't just NOT buy them!! Below are some of our favorites.












He is getting big! We guess around 16 pounds. He's into his 6 month clothes and size 2 diapers, although I keep squeezing him into the smaller sizes to get all the use out of them I can, and I am still using up size 1 diapers.

Last night we were at my Mom's, waiting for her to get home from Cambodia (safe and sound, praise the Lord for an incredible trip, by the way!). He rolled over from tummy to back a couple of times, which was exciting! Back to tummy was still a little frustrating with his arm getting stuck every time. That one will still need some practice :)
Other than that, he's laughing and smiling lots and lots. He's using his hands more and more, holding onto and "petting" us when we hold him. We introduced him to his Exersaucer last week and he really likes being able to stand up and bounce. He stares at the barn on it very seriously, with his eyebrows furrowed until I push the button to make it play a song. He's also a fan of spitting up, and we both change clothes several times a day :)


1 comment:

The Werfs said...

Adorable pictures of Eric, Jenny!!! Where did you have them done? He is such a cutie!