Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Getting the nursery ready

Our wonderful parents came over and painted Eric's room last weekend, so it was finally time to set up the crib that's been sitting in the hallway for a couple of months. Grandma Di and Auntie Sarah shampooed all the carpets for me while I was at work on Monday, so the room was all clean and ready for a crib!







Christian put together the crib with the greatest of ease, and didn't even need to look at the directions (although I certainly let him know I thought he should -- I guess I forget that he builds things for a living).








Then he used a day off to install the closet system, change out the switches and outlets and hang blinds. What a guy! I also got to wash some of Eric's clothes and put them away :) Things are coming together! Just 12 more weeks!


No comments: